This is definitely the most adaptable pole roller that we have ever seen... you can almost do anything with it!
The legs are a key feature because these are fully detachable, meaning you can clip them in and out of the roller. Each roller comes with two sets of telescopic legs, allowing you to place the roller on virtually any ground. The shorter, stumpy legs are ideal when you have a bank behind, and you need the roller just above ground height for a low ship. The short legs extend from 20 to 28 centimetres. You also get a longer set of telescopic legs, extending to 45, 70 and 95 centimetres. Then there are the rollers themselves.
These are top-quality, extra-sturdy and roll incredibly smoothly on their bearings. Across the horizontal of the
roller, there are four
separate roller sections,
meaning you can have
several pole sections in
storage on the roller
without worry of dragging
them off when you ship
out! The upright rollers are in fact made from a different material from the horizontal rollers. The horizontals are the ones that can cause bounce, but by making these from super-soft memory foam, MAP has ensured super-smooth shipping to prevent you scattering that bait out of your pole pot when you ship out! You might also notice the upright roller, which can be located in any of the three holes in the main bar.
This gives you plenty of scope for positioning of the horizontal bar, which
is ideal when you’re double shipping and breaking down several times. The upright roller can be fully removed too, to give you a 70cm-wide roller! On windy days, it’s always a worry that the roller may blow over too. To help you prevent this, there are anchor points that allow you to tie down or hang heavy items on it to prevent accidents in the wind.
- Detachable upright central roller
- Detachable legs
- Supplied with standard telescopic legs and 20 to 28cm ‘stumpy’ leg set
- Extruded foam horizontal rollers for smoother performance
- Three location points for central roller – ideal for double shipping
- Super-soft foam horizontal roller for less ‘through pole’ vibration
- Folding legs and folding vertical rollers for easy storage
- One-touch telescopic leg function
- Built-in anchoring points for extra stability
- Supplied with tough carry bag
Don't forget subscribers can get 5% off at Angling Direct